Tuesday 29 September 2009

Breaking the rules.

I am always breaking my own rules when it comes to website enhancement and promotion.
I set up 2 websites and 2 blogs (this is one of them), I know my job was to spend a maximum of 1 hour per day finding at least 10 backlinks for each of the sites. These backlinks should be a mix of forum posts, blog comments, directory submissions and link swapping. Another 1 hour a day producing posts for my blogs and building pages on my websites. I like to try to post at least once a day on my blog and have at least 1 page a week added to my websites.

I know time management is the key to effective website promotion so why do I always get sucked in to reading and following links in posts or websites. Totally breaking my own rules.

These disturbances have meant my website promotions have suffered dramatically.
From now on I am going to bookmark any site I find interesting is automatically bookmarked and looked at only after I have finished my work for the day.

This is a lesson to affiliate marketers and website promoters old and new, The number 1 rule of of successful website promotion is time management. Don't get caught out like I did stick to your tactics and ensure your primary business is promoted effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online