I hear a lot of affiliates who have been in this business for sometime tell me all reasons, I mean the bs excuses, why they’re not a super affiliate yet:
- I don’t have a PhD like you Amit!
- I don’t have the money.
- I just don’t have any time to work on my business.
- I have kids!
- You got in early, it’s too saturated now.
- I don’t know the right people like you do.
- Blah, blah, blah!
Yon can come up with a million reasons why you’re not a super affiliate yet, even though you been “doing” affiliate marketing for the last 3 years with little to show for it.
Let’s be honest, deep down you know all your excuses are complete bullshit!
Here are the REAL reasons you’re not a super affiliate yet
- You keep focusing on all reason why you can’t do this business. Make your bs excuses the reason WHY you need to succeed at this business. If you don’t have time or money, make that the reason why you NEED to become a super affiliate, and NOT the reason you can’t become one.
- You’re thinking TOO small. You get an affiliate offer to $50/day profit and move on to something else, when the top affiliates may be making $1500/day profit with the same offer. STOP being happy with table scrapes and start working towards building your affiliate campaigns to 4-figure a day in sales. Your affiliate income will NEVER outgrow the level of your thinking. Kick it up a notch!
- You’re scared shit of losing money. Get over it. Your investing in your future, NOT “losing money.” How much money did you “lose” going to college? How’s the ROI on that investment working for you?
- You’re lazy. I had to work my ass off in the beginning to build my momentum and get my business off the ground. If you’re only testing one affiliate offer a month, you’re dead in the water, there’s no way you’re going to build momentum. I’ll talk more about this in the next post…
- You’re not consistent. If you do this business for 4 months and then take a month or 2 off and then try to get back into it again, you’re again killing your momentum.
- You don’t want it bad enough. Honestly this is the BIGGEST reason you’re not a super affiliate yet. You need to have a burning desire to succeed to become a super affiliate. You need to have a CRYSTAL CLEAR vision of what you want. Your attitude has to be like Micheal Phelps : eat, sleep, & launch affiliate campaigns. If you’re NOT having trouble sleeping at night because you’re so excited, then you don’t want it bad enough.
So if you’re sick and tired of just poking a stick at affiliate marketing then SUCK IT UP and take an honest look at why you’re not a super affiliate yet.